- Developer Bootcamp - A total of 15 hours of video tutorials and hands-on exercises for developers new to Spryker - Great for evaluating Spryker from a technical aspect and onboarding new developers.
- Developer Foundations Workshop - A Developer Workshop that builds upon the knowledge you learned in the Spryker Bootcamp and the experience you gained working with Spryker.
- Spryker Developer Foundations Annual Certification Exam - Meant to be taken only after at least 3 solid months of actively developing with the Spryker Commerce OS. This certification exam is a 100 question exam that tests your knowledge and understanding of the Spryker Commerce OS.
- [Coming soon!] Spryker Performance Specialist Workshop - This workshop is developed for technical project stakeholders to learn how to spot, address and prevent the most common performance issues.
The Developer Foundations Exam is available in one of 2 ways:
- Take the exam after completing the Developer Foundations Workshop (that is usually on the fourth week after starting the workshop).
- If you are an experienced Spryker developer with over 6 months of experience with Spryker, you can skip the workshop and take the standalone exam.
Please note: if you take the standalone exam and do not pass, you will be required to take the Developer Foundations Workshop before you can retake the Certification Exam.
- Spryker TV - your central resource for Spryker product-related videos covering end-user functionality and more advanced concepts.
- Documentation - A comprehensive documentation center that includes Module Guide, Product Roadmap, Release notes, API documentation and much more.